This course focuses on creating photorealistic 3D floor plans using Sketchup, Vray, and Flextools, offering enhanced visualization for designers, architects, and hobbyists. With step-by-step guidance and exercise files, it caters to a diverse audience, including interior designers, architects, and students, enhancing portfolios and enabling professionals to present designs more effectively to clients. By covering key aspects from importing CAD files to final render adjustments, the course equips learners to produce professional 3D floor plan renders, adding a level of versatility and professionalism to their skill set.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Interior Designers
- Set Designers
- Furniture Designers
- CAD Draftsmen/women
- Anyone with an interest in the field of Interior Design
- Students of Architecture/Interior Design
(note that this course will be taught on the Windows version but the same techniques can be applied on Mac as well)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
Here are the contents of this class:
- Importing CAD DWG Files into Sketchup
- Create Walls & Assign Tags
- Create Doors and windows with Flextools
- Create Railings
- Place Furniture
- Set the Camera
- Set the Lights
- Adjust the Materials
- Final Adjustments & Render
Special Features Provided
- Downloadable Scenes, complete with all V-Ray Settings
- Exclusive Student Group on Facebook/Linkedin/Discord
By the end of this course, you will be able to create professional-looking 3D Floor Plan renders for your clients, business and it will also help you bag more projects.